Connecting Your Phone to Your Xbox
Welcome to the exciting world of connecting your phone to your Xbox!
This simple guide will show you how to connect your phone to your Xbox, so you can start gaming on the go. So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
What You Need
In order to connect your phone to your Xbox, you will need:
- -A compatible phone (see list below)
- The latest version of the Xbox app installed on your phone
- An active Xbox Live Gold subscription (if you want to connect to multiplayer games)
If you have everything listed above, then you are ready to begin connecting your phone to your Xbox One. Here are the easy steps:
- Make sure that both your Xbox One and your phone are on and connected to the same Wi-Fi network.
- On your phone, open the Xbox app and sign in with your Microsoft account. If you don’t have a Microsoft account, you can create one for free.
- Once you’re signed in, tap the menu button in the top-left corner of the screen (three horizontal lines), and then select “Connections.”
- On the “Connections” page, select “Add a device” and then choose “Xbox One” from the list of devices. 5. On your Xbox One, open the guide by pressing the Xbox button on your controller. 6. Navigate to Settings > All Settings > Kinect & Devices > Add Device and then select “Phone or PC” from the list of options that appears on screen. 7. Your Xbox One should now display a code; enter this code on your phone when prompted and then tap “Done.”
How to connect your phone to your xbox
One of the great things about owning an Xbox is the ability to connect your phone to it and use it as a second screen. This can come in handy if you want to keep track of a game or chat with friends while you’re doing something else on your phone. Here’s how to set it up.
- On your Xbox, go to the settings menu and select “Pair new device.”
- On your phone, open the Bluetooth settings and make sure it is turned on.
- Select your Xbox from the list of available devices.
- Once it is paired, you will be able to use your phone as a second screen for your Xbox.
Using Your Phone as a Controller
You can use your phone as a controller by downloading the Xbox app and connecting your phone to your Xbox. Once you have done this, you will be able to use your phone to control your Xbox.
Using Your Phone to Play Games
You can use your phone as a remote to play games, browse the internet, and do other things on your Xbox. To connect your phone to your Xbox, you’ll need to have the Xbox app on your phone. Once you have the app, you can set up the connection by following these steps:
- Open the Xbox app on your phone and sign in with your Microsoft account.
- Tap the connection icon in the bottom-left corner of the screen (it looks like two game controllers).
- Select your Xbox from the list of devices that appears.
- Once your Xbox is connected, you can use your phone as a controller for certain games or browse the internet on your TV.
Using Your Phone to Stream Games
You can use your phone as a controller for certain games on your Xbox. For example, if you have an iPhone, you can use it as a controller for Microsoft Minesweeper on your Xbox One. To do this, you need to have the Microsoft Minesweeper app installed on your phone, and you need to be signed in with the same Microsoft account on both your phone and your Xbox One.
To use your phone as a controller:
- On your Xbox One, open the game you want to play.
- On your phone, open the Microsoft Minesweeper app, and sign in with the same Microsoft account you’re using on your Xbox One console.
- In the game, select Play from the main menu.
- Select Use Phone as Controller. The game will give you a code that you need to enter on your phone.
- On your phone, enter the code, and then select Done.
- You’re now ready to play!